The Teen Room is located on the second floor of the library. It is for patrons ages 12-18.
*Please be aware that the 2nd Floor, including the Teen Room, closes 10 minutes before the rest of the library.*
In the Teen Room, you can find:
- books (including summer reading books)
- graphic novels
- magazines that can be borrowed
- a computer
- card and board games
- Space to hang out and work on homework and projects
Interested in a book but can’t find it here? No problem! Place a hold and we’ll let you know when it arrives for you. All you need to place a hold is your library card barcode number and your password. if you have never logged in before, your password will be the last four digits of your phone number.
August 7, 2:00 PM – Tarot Card Workshop (Age 11+)
Leeza Masia, a tarot card reader and educator, will be doing tarot card readings for ages 11+! Learn about the practice of tarot and the meanings of cards.
Please register on our online calendar beginning 7/24/19.
This event is part of the Teen Summer Reading Program and is sponsored by the Friends of the Topsfield Town Library.
- Resources for Readers is the Topsfield Town Library page with info on requesting books from other libraries, and other resources for getting the books you want.
- Behavior Policy of Topsfield Town Library.
- Overdrive offers e-books and audiobooks available for checkout with your library card.
Looking for Your Next Read?
- Epic Reads where you can find book recommendations, take quizzes, participate in giveaways, and more!
- Book Riot News, reviews and commentary on books and reading, covering a wide range of topics and genres.
- No Flying, No Tights offers kids, teens, and adults suggestions and reviews on graphic novels and comic books by genre.
- Forever Young Adult For all your book, TV, movie, and pop culture news. FYA is an active site that posts book, television, and movie reviews, and encourages participation in their comments sections.
Contact the Teen Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the Topsfield Town Library’s weekly newsletter on our homepage for library events and updates!