Forms and Instructions in the Library
Update as of 4/20/2022: There is a limited number of Massachusetts booklets, IRS 1040 instruction booklets, and 1040 forms are available at the library.
- The library has reproducible federal tax forms going back three years.
- Current year forms and instructions books are received each year as they are made available by the IRS and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.
- The library only receives the most basic forms, but we will assist in locating and printing additional forms as needed. Please call (978-887-1528 option 1) or email the library <email@example.com> with requests for tax materials.
We’ll gladly pack them up for curbside pickup.
Federal Tax Forms
- IRS Free File: prepare and file your federal income tax online for free: https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
- View Online, Download & Print: http://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- Order Online: http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products
- Order by Telephone 1-800-829-3676 (1-800-TAX-FORM)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing TTY/TDD 1-800-829-4059
Massachusetts Tax Forms
- View Online, Download & Print: http://www.mass.gov./dor/forms
- Order by Telephone 1-800-392-6089
- Massachusetts electronic tax filing: Mass.gov/efile
Need Tax Help?
Each February, March, and April, the AARP Foundation Tax-Aides assist with tax preparation in Topsfield. Please contact the Council on Aging at (978) 887-1523 to inquire about an appointment.