The Children’s Room offers resources and activities for babies, toddlers, and kids through approximately age 11.
*Please be aware that the Children’s Room closes 10 minutes before the rest of the library.*
In the Children’s Room, you will find:
- books & graphic novels
- DVDs & Blu-Rays
- the Play Area, which features a sensory wall
- The Zone, a space for patrons ages 8-12 to work on homework, hang out, and use computers
- Topsfield Reverie, a mural painted by David Fichter, which depicts scenes in Topsfield using local landmarks.
Fall Storytime will begin in October. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook for announcements!
- Internet Policy – Please be conscious of our computer use rules and internet policy.
- Unattended Child Policy – Please be aware of our rules regarding unattended children. Children under nine years of age should be accompanied by an adult while in the library.
- Behavior Policy – Please be sure that your child is aware of rules regarding behavior at the library, and honors these rules while in the building.
- Common Sense Media – Reviews media for age appropriateness based on violence, sex, language, positive messages, and more.
- Storyline Online – Celebrities like William Daniels, Sean Astin, Elijah Wood, and James Earl Jones read storybooks aloud, accompanied by videos of the story.
- Scholastic Reading Suggestions – Reading suggestions by age and topic. Perfect for when you need suggestions but don’t know where to start!
Contact the Children’s Room at email@example.com
Sign up for the Topsfield Town Library’s weekly newsletter on our homepage for library events and updates!