Forms and Instructions in the Library
- The library has reproducible federal tax forms going back seven years.
- Current year forms and instructions books are received each year as they are made available by the IRS and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.
- The library only receives the most basic forms, but we will assist in locating and printing additional forms as needed.
Federal Tax Forms
- View Online, Download & Print: http://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- Order Online: http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products
- Order by Telephone 1-800-829-3676 (1-800-TAX-FORM)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing TTY/TDD 1-800-829-4059
Massachusetts Tax Forms
- View Online, Download & Print: http://www.mass.gov./dor/forms
- Order by Telephone 1-800-392-6089
- Massachusetts electronic tax filing: Mass.gov/efile
Need Tax Help?
Each year, AARP Foundation Tax-Aides assist with tax preparation. Sessions are held at the library, but please contact the Council on Aging at (978) 887-1523 with questions or to schedule an appointment.