- The library has PCs (Windows 10 desktops and laptops) and one iMac, located on the second floor of the library. Computers are also available in the Children’s Room.
- A library card is not required.
- There is no official time limit for computer use. There are usually computers available, although the after-school hours can be busy.
- Headphones are provided at each computer.
- Flash drives (8 GB) are available to purchase for $5.
- For more details, please see the library’s Internet Use Policy.
- 15 cents per page for black and white prints.
- Color printing is available upon request (20 cents per page).
- Wireless printing is not currently available – documents can only be printed from the library computers.
- Self-serve copies (black and white only) cost 15 cents.
- The photocopier scans documents to a flash drive (no charge).
- Please ask for assistance using the fax machine at the Reference Desk (second floor).
- Cost is $1 per page (sending and receiving) within the United States; $2 per page (sending and receiving) for international faxes.
Need Tech Help?
- Library Staff are happy to help with computer-related questions.
- Contact us to book an appointment for in-depth help with e-readers, e-mail, and more.