We’re offering Curbside Pickup! Here’s how it works:
- For same-day pickup:
- Use our online form
- Call the library at 978-887-1528 (If requesting Children’s items, please use extension 104)
- For next-day pickup or inter-library loan requests:
- You will be notified when your items are ready for pickup. You will receive an e-mail, text, or phone call, depending on what you have signed up for.
- Stop by our new pickup window Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Window is located to the right of the library entrance, near the bike rack.
- Please wear your mask when picking up items!
Some things to keep in mind:
- Interlibrary loan between MVLC libraries is running again, as of July 20. You may place holds on other libraries’ material, however, please be aware that there is a backlog of requests due to library closures, so your items may not arrive immediately.
- Items that have not been picked up will be reshelved after one week.
- The library building is closed to the public. There will be no access to the building, including the bathrooms and water fountain. Please plan accordingly.
Need something printed? We can print it off for you and make it available for pickup at our pickup window! Just email the file you would like printed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number (in case we have questions)
- Number of pages and/or copies
- What time you would like to pick up (please give us at least 2 hours of lead time)
*Please note that we can only print in black and white
We will print your document and contact you via email when it is ready to be picked up. Stop by our pickup window Monday-Friday, 10-5.
Questions? Email email@example.com or give us a call at 978-887-1528
Returns are accepted Monday-Friday, from 10am-5pm. There will be two large bins outside the library entrance: one for books and one for DVDs, CDs, and other delicate materials. Please drop your items into the appropriate bins.
All returns will be quarantined for one week before being checked in, so if you follow your online account, please be aware that items will not be removed from your account immediately.
For the safety of our staff and other patrons, please do not return materials outside of return hours, at the door, or outside of the bins. Thank you for your cooperation!