Curbside Pickup has begun! Here’s how it works:
- Place a request online or call the library from Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm, at 978-887-1528 OR 978-887-1509 to request items. If you are looking for Children’s items, please use extension 104.
- Request up to ten items per library card. Inter-library loan is not available at this time, so only Topsfield-owned items may be requested. All items will be first-come, first-served.
- Your pickup order will be available in one hour. We will put your items in a paper bag with your name on it, placed on a cart outside the library doors (or inside the vestibule in the event of poor weather).
Some things to keep in mind:
- Inter-library loan delivery is not currently running, so only Topsfield-owned items are available.
- Items that have not been picked up will be reshelved after 48 hours. Please let us know if you cannot make your pickup time!
- The library building is closed to the public. There will be no access to the building, including the bathrooms and water fountain. Please plan accordingly.
Returns will be accepted Monday-Friday, from 10am-5pm. There will be two large bins outside the library entrance: one for books and one for DVDs, CDs, and other delicate materials. Please drop your items into the appropriate bins.
All returns will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in, so if you follow your online account, please be aware that items will not be removed from your account immediately.
All due dates have been extended until June 30, so there is no need to rush! Remember to maintain social distancing guidelines when returning.
For the safety of our staff and other patrons, please do not return materials outside of return hours, at the door, or outside of the bins. Thank you for your cooperation!