The Pickup Window is now closed
All holds may be picked up at the Main Desk.
If you do not want to come inside, or are simply in a hurry, we will be offering Rapid Pickup for patrons who just want to grab their things and go.
To schedule Rapid Pickup:
- Call the library at 978-887-1528 (Press 0 for Main Desk)
- Email us at email@example.com
Let us know when you would like to pick up, and we’ll check your items out to you and put them in a bag with your name on it.
When you arrive to pick up, grab your bag on the Rapid Pickup shelf in the library entryway (Formerly the Friends Book Sale shelf). You’re all set!
Not sure what to read? We can help!
For adult Book Bundles, send an email to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- What you like to read: genres, authors, topics, etc.
- Whether you want a special format, such as large print, audioCD, or Playaway.
For children’s or teen Book Bundles, send an email to Lindsey at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your child’s age
- Any interests they have
- Any notes or comments (Do they like graphic novels? Are you looking for things to read together? Let us know anything you think we should know!)
We will gather a selection of books we think you might enjoy and put them in a brown paper bag for Rapid Pickup. You will get an email when your Book Bundle is ready. Pickup hours are 10-6, Monday-Friday.
We can also do bundles for DVDs! Just let us know what kind of movies you enjoy and we’ll put some recommendations in a bag for you to pick up.