Our outdoor pickup window has re-opened!
- For same-day pickup:
- Call the library at 978-887-1528 (Press 0 for Main Desk or 2104 for Children’s Desk)
- For next-day pickup or inter-library loan requests:
- You will be notified when your items are ready for pickup. You will receive an e-mail, text, or phone call, depending on what you have signed up for.
- Once your items have arrived, pick up at the pickup window under the blue tent. Pickup hours are 10-6, Monday-Friday.
- Please wear a mask when picking up!
- Your name
- What you like to read: genres, authors, topics, etc.
- Whether you need a special format, such as large print, audioCD, or Playaway.
We will gather a selection of books we think you might enjoy and put them in a brown paper bag for you to pick up. You will get an email when your Book Bundle is ready. Pickup hours are 10-6, Monday-Friday. Please wear a mask when picking up!
We can also do bundles for DVDs! Just let us know what kind of movies you enjoy and we’ll put some recommendations in a bag for you to pick up.
The Topsfield Town Library and the Topsfield Council on Aging work together to offer free delivery of materials to residents unable to visit the library due to illness, immobility, or age. The library provides the materials and the Council on Aging drivers deliver them to your home.
If you are interested in this service, please call the Reference Desk at 978-887-1528 x2200. You may also fill out a home delivery request form and return it to the Reference Desk by mail (1 South Common St., Topsfield, MA 01983) or by email.
Curbside Copying and Printing
Need something copied? We can do that for you! Just call ahead to let us know when you will be coming, and bring the document you would like copied to the pickup window. We will make a copy for you and bring it right back to the window. Up to 10 pages may be copied for free. Anything over 10 pages costs 15 cents per page.
Need something printed? We can print it off for you and make it available for pickup at our pickup window. Just email the file you would like printed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number (in case we have questions)
- Number of pages and/or copies
- What time you would like to pick up (please give us at least 1 hour of lead time)
*Please note that we can only print in black and white
We will print your document and contact you via email when it is ready to be picked up. Up to 10 pages may be printed for free. Anything over 10 pages costs 15 cents per page. You may pick up your document from our pickup window Monday-Friday, 10-6.
Questions? Email email@example.com or give us a call at 978-887-1528 x2200
Returns are accepted Monday-Friday, from 10am-6pm. There will be two large bins outside the library entrance: one for books and one for DVDs, CDs, and other delicate materials. Please drop your items into the appropriate bins.
All returns are quarantined for a full 24 hours before being checked in, so if you follow your online account, please be aware that items will not be removed from your account immediately.
For the safety of our staff, other patrons, and our library materials, please do not return materials outside of return hours, at the door, or outside of the bins. Thank you for your cooperation!