Residents of Topsfield can apply for a library card at the Topsfield Town Library! You have a couple of different options for applying for a library card:
• In-person at our Circulation Desk. Present proof of Topsfield residency (e.g. Massachusetts Driver’s License or state-issued ID, mail to your address, lease, etc.) and use your card immediately.
• Online, by completing the form below! Your new library card will be sent to your address, which serves as your proof of address. Your library account information will be emailed to you.
With a Topsfield Town Library card, you can…
• Reserve discounted passes to local museums.
• Access the New York Times and Wall Street Journal online!
• Access online databases to research scholarly articles, or ComicsPlus, which offers unlimited access to thousands of graphic novels, or genealogical research tools like HeritageQuest and Ancestry.com.
• Sign up for our newsletter and learn about library events.
Residents of other towns that participate in the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium should apply for a card at your hometown library; you will be able to borrow materials here in Topsfield and at all 36 MVLC member libraries. Other visitors should visit our Borrowing Guidelines page for more information on eligibility to borrow. We can issue temporary cards for those without a library card from their hometown who visit our library; you will have thirty days to get a full card from your hometown library.