Here is the New York Times Best Sellers for Hardcover Fiction and Non-Fiction for the week of May 29, 2022!
1. 22 SECONDS by James Patterson
The 22nd book in the Women’s Murder Club series. Lindsay Boxer returns as word gets around about a shipment of drugs and weapons.
2. THE SUMMER PLACE by Jennifer Weiner
A wedding between Ruby Danhauser and her pandemic boyfriend at a family beach house in Cape Code brings to light family secrets.
3. DREAM TOWN by David Baldacci
The third book in the Archer series. Archer, Dash, and Callahan search for a missing screenwriter who had a dead body turn up in her home.
4. RUN ROSE RUN by Dolly Parton and James Patterson
A singer-songwriter goes to Nashville seeking stardom but is followed by her dark past.
5. BOOK OF NIGHT by Holly Black
A bartender working at a Berkshires dive bar deals with doppelgangers, billionaires, and magicians seeking a vast and terrible power.
6. THE LIONESS by Chris Bohjalian
In 1964, a violent kidnapping disrupts a honeymoon holiday in Tanzania for a Hollywood star and her friends.
7. THE PARIS APARTMENT by Lucy Foley
Jess has suspicions about her half-brother’s neighbors when he goes missing.
8. THE HOMEWRECKERS by Mary Kay Andrews
A widow starring in a beach house renovation reality show gets caught up in competing love interests and an old missing persons case.
9. THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY by Matt Haig
Nora Seed finds a library beyond the edge of the universe that contains books with multiple possibilities of the lives one could have lived.
10. THE LAST THING HE TOLD ME by Laura Dave
Hannah Hall discovers truths about her missing husband and bonds with his daughter from a previous relationship.
11. STAR WARS: BROTHERHOOD by Mike Chen
As the Clone Wars develop, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker must grow beyond being master and apprentice to restore peace.
12. THE INVESTIGATOR by John Sandford
Letty Davenport, the adopted daughter of Lucas Davenport, looks into oil thefts in Texas.
13. SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Emily St. John Mandel
A detective investigating in the wilderness discovers that his actions might affect the timeline of the universe.
14. ONE ITALIAN SUMMER by Rebecca Serle
During a summer trip in Italy, Katy’s late mother appears as a 30-year-old woman.
15. THE RAVAGED by Norman Reedus with Frank Bill
Jack, Hunter, and Anne go on separate journeys to get away from their pasts.
1. FINDING ME by Viola Davis
The multiple award-winning actress describes the difficulties she encountered before claiming her sense of self and achieving professional success.
2. KILLING THE KILLERS by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard
The 11th book in the conservative commentator’s Killing series gives an account of the global war against terrorists.
3. A SACRED OATH by Mark T. Esper
The former Secretary of Defense gives an account of serving in his post until he was fired by the president after the 2020 election.
4. THE PALACE PAPERS by Tina Brown
The follow-up to “The Diana Chronicles” details how the royal family reinvented itself after the death of Princess Diana.
5. THIS WILL NOT PASS by Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns
Two New York Times correspondents chronicle the 2020 election and the first year of the Biden presidency.
6. OUT OF THE CORNER by Jennifer Grey
The actress details growing up the child of Joel Grey, her iconic film roles and repercussions from a plastic surgery procedure.
7. HOW THE WORLD REALLY WORKS by Vaclav Smil
A look at our 21st-centry lives covering food production, globalization and the environment, and prognostications on our quality of life ahead.
8. CRYING IN H MART by Michelle Zauner
The daughter of a Korean mother and Jewish-American father, and leader of the indie rock project Japanese Breakfast, describes creating her own identity after losing her mother to cancer.
9. HEARTS TOUCHED WITH FIRE by David Gergen
The former White House adviser to four presidents details the stories of iconic and effective leaders.
10. BACK TO THE PRAIRIE by Melissa Gilbert
The actress and former president of the Screen Actors Guild chronicles renovating a cottage in the Catskills during the COVID-19 pandemic.
11. ALI’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL by Ali Wentworth
The comedic actress shares stories of joy and despair during the COVID-19 pandemic.
12. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? by Bruce D. Perry and Oprah Winfrey
An approach to dealing with trauma that shifts an essential question used to investigate it.
13. UNMASKED by Paul Holes
A memoir by a former cold case investigator who worked on several notable cases, including the identification of the Golden State Killer.
14. FREEZING ORDER by Bill Browder
The author of “Red Notice” tells his story of becoming Vladimir Putin’s enemy by uncovering a $230 million tax refund scheme.
15. JUST TYRUS by Tyrus
A memoir by the pro wrestler and Fox News political commentator.