Here is the New York Times Best Sellers for Hardcover Fiction and Non-Fiction for the week of April 17, 2022!
1. RUN ROSE RUN by Dolly Parton and James Patterson
A singer-songwriter goes to Nashville seeking stardom but is followed by her dark past.
8. THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY by Matt Haig
Nora Seed finds a library beyond the edge of the universe that contains books with multiple possibilities of the lives one could have lived.
11. THE LINCOLN HIGHWAY by Amor Towles
Two friends who escaped from a juvenile work farm take Emmett Watson on an unexpected journey to New York City in 1954.
14. HOUSE OF SKY AND BREATH by Sara J. Maas
The second book in the Crescent City series. Bryce Quinlan and Hunt Athalar must choose to fight or stay silent.
15. THE CLUB by Ellery Lloyd
Off the English coast, the body count rises at a celebrity members’ club.
1. WILL by Will Smith with Mark Manson
The actor, producer and musician tells his life story and lessons he learned along the way.
2. THE STORYTELLER by Dave Grohl
A memoir by the musician known for his work with Foo Fighters and Nirvana.
4. THE 1619 PROJECT edited by Nikole Hannah-Jones, Caitlin Roper, Ilena Silverman and Jake Silverstein
Viewing America’s entanglement with slavery and its legacy, in essays adapted and expanded from The New York Times Magazine.
7. CRYING IN H MART by Michelle Zauner
The daughter of a Korean mother and Jewish-American father, and leader of the indie rock project Japanese Breakfast, describes creating her own identity after losing her mother to cancer.
9. FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH by Arthur C. Brooks
The columnist for The Atlantic espouses ways to shift priorities and habits to overcome waning abilities in later life.
10. UNTAMED by Glennon Doyle
The activist and public speaker describes her journey of listening to her inner voice.
11. GREENLIGHTS by Matthew McConaughey
The Academy Award-winning actor shares snippets from the diaries he kept over the last 35 years.
13. RED-HANDED by Peter Schweizer
The author of “Profiles in Corruption portrays a conspiracy of how the Chinese government might infiltrate American institutions.
14. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? by Bruce D. Perry and Oprah Winfrey
An approach to dealing with trauma that shifts an essential question used to investigate it.
15. THE GREAT RESET by Glenn Beck with Justin Haskins
The syndicated radio host portrays what he sees as a conspiracy to shift economic and social power.